PRESTIGE GLOBAL NETWORK
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS OFFICE

A. BASIC INFORMATION
  • A.01Full name: Zara Rae
    A.02 Previous Position: Probationary Model
    A.03 Desired Position: Probationary Model
B. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY WITHIN PRESTIGE GLOBAL NETWORK
  • B.01 Former Department Type: Prestige/Bobcat Security/Crowex Motorsports/Other.
    B.02 Resignation Type:
    • Resignation [cbt][/cbt]
    • Termination
    • ((Removal))

B.03 Context: I was heading back home for a family emergency and didn't have much time to plan for the occasion so unfortunately had to hand in my notice.
C. OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • C.01 Link an unedited screenshot of your Los Santos admin record for your account.
    C.02 Why do you wish to return to Prestige Global Network? I wish to return to Prestige as I miss the roleplay scenarios we are able to create with many people involved. I am just getting back into GTA:World now and aspire to focus my character development solely on making her a model. I am currently enjoying modding the game, making my graphics look better, even with a crappy PC! I just hope that maybe I can make a change this time around and advance past my probation period!
By Neela Cortez

PRESTIGE HEADQUARTERS
PRESTIGE OFFICES
ROCKFORD HILLS
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS

PRESTIGE GLOBAL NETWORK
REINSTATEMENT

REINSTATEMENT NOTIFICATION

• Dear Miss Mitajovic,

Thank you for your patience. Upon a discussion with our Senior Management team, we have decided that we are comfortable on having you back with the rank of Probationary Model. Should you accept the role please reply to this.

Best regards,
    Neela Cortez,
    Chief of Staff; Assistant head of Models
    Prestige Global Network
By Viktoria Mitajovic
Neela Cortez wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:50 am

PRESTIGE HEADQUARTERS
PRESTIGE OFFICES
ROCKFORD HILLS
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS

PRESTIGE GLOBAL NETWORK
REINSTATEMENT

REINSTATEMENT NOTIFICATION

• Dear Miss Mitajovic,

Thank you for your patience. Upon a discussion with our Senior Management team, we have decided that we are comfortable on having you back with the rank of Probationary Model. Should you accept the role please reply to this.

Best regards,
    Neela Cortez,
    Chief of Staff; Assistant head of Models
    Prestige Global Network

Hi Neela,

Thank you for getting back to me! I would absolutely love to purse the career as a Probationary Model! Thank you so much for letting me know.

Kind regards,
Vicky!